Monday, July 18, 2011

Well, yeah..maybe I should do knitting sometimes.



Savannah,  by Scott Schuman
 

Mexico, Durango, 1960. Audrey's knitting during a break in John Huston's movie 'The Unforgiven'

Once in a while, my periodical impulse of trying something really cool and fun always drives me out of my bed, well, so to speak, my desk plus occasional coffee/brunch table, onto streets, parks, zoos, restaurants, flea markets, garages....any weird places you name it:) But knitting at a street corner has never occured to me as cool or sexy or fuuun (isn't it a kinda handwork associates with my dear granny? It doesn't even count as craftsmanship, right?)...untill I find these yummy yarning pictures with girls in such an easy, mellow, elegant look coupled with incredibly simple, casual yet stylish outfits. Wow, it absolutely changed my mindset of knitting forever!! Yes, yeah, it can be fun and cool and sexy as long as you enjoy it as long as you know exactly what your own style is and as long as you are being yourself in the moment :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment